Yoshihisa 'Hatt' Hattori's Resume
What Have I Done In My Life?
This page is again under construction....
Family Name : Hattori (Tribe of clothes maker) My ancient was making clothes couple of thousand years ago.
Given Name : Yoshihisa (Happiness forever) I don't like this name. I am not a dinosaur!! (You know that) I do not want to carry mario... This is why I am called 'Hatt' which is a part of my family name. So many people think that Hattori is my given name, but actually not... In Japan(or in many asian countries), it is common to call someone by his/her family name.
Birthday : June 27, 1967 (Presents are welcome, no surprise, please.)
Birth Place : Tokyo, Japan
Sex : Male
Current Status :
- Ooizumi Higashi Elementary School (Graduated in March,1980)
(Usually nobody write one's resume on Web from here?)
- Ooizumi Dai-ni Junior High School (Graduated in March,1983)
(Yes, public school upto this point)
- Tokyo Denki University High School (Graduated in March,1986)
(Strange name, but correct...) :-)
- Tokyo Denki University(Graduated in March, 1990)
(BS degree for Electrical Engeering)
- San Diego State University (Attended from Sep., 1992 to Jun., 1993)
(Major : Astronomy)
- San Francisco State University (Attended from Sep. 1993 to May. 1998)
(Major : Physics, but wanna be an astronomer...)
- Telephone class amateur radio operator (Japan,1982)
* Callsign : JO1LVZ
- Telegraph class anateur radio operator (Japan,1985)
* Now I can be on CW (Morse code)
- Driver's license (Japan,1986)
* Many schools in Japan prohibites obtaining any driver's
licence, so many students get one right after they graduate
from school. ^^;
- Second Class computer operator (Japan,1988)
* This one sounds like you need an permit to use computer,
but actually not, (of course). This one is just a kind of
- Driver's licence (U.S.,1990)
* A must for your life... Firct licence I've got in the U.S.
- FAA airman's cirtificate, Private ASEL (U.S.,1992)
* Yes, I am a pilot...
- Technitian class amateur radio license (U.S.,1993)
* Callsign : KE6ARJ
- General class amateur radio license (U.S.,1993)
- Advanced class amateur radio license (U.S.,1993)
- Extra class amateur radio license (U.S.,1993)
* Callsign : AB6ZC. All of four licenses obtained within
- FAA airman's cirtificate, instrument (U.S.,1995)
* The one you need to fly in the clouds...
- FAA airman's certificate, Commercial ASEL (U.S.,1996)
* Now I can fly for conmensation or hire.
- FAA airman's certificate, Commercial ASMEL (U.S.,1996)
* Added Multi-engine privilege
- 1st Class amateur radio license (Japan, 2001)
* Took one though I don't need it. (FCC Extra is valid in Japan.)
- Permit of Boat's Operator 1st Class(Japan, 2005)
* Now being able to drive,fly,dive and cruise.
- Programmer: Joined some projects as main programmer from 1990-1995
- Translator: Translated some books for publication. (1991-1992)
- GE Capital Consumer Finance, Japan (Aug. 1998 - Jun. 2000) Computer Support Engineer. Also support for Lake, Co Ltd.
- Worldspan Service Limited, Japan. (Dec. 2000 - Current.) Technical Manager Operations.
What Can I do?
- Programming : FORTRAN, C, C++, Assembler, Basic, C++ for MS-Windows
- Ham Radio : Extra class.
- Airplane : Commercial Pilot Airplane Single and Multi Engine Land, instrument Airplane
- Scuba Diving : PADI
- Boat : Operate boats up to 20tons/24meters
- Physics : I know F=ma... What else do I need? :-)
- Mathematics : I can add, subtract.....
Return to Hatt's Home Page